Share internet people, I will introduce to you a tutorial how to share your internet(Mobile data) with others, I mean your friends, family or whatever. This is called mobile hotspot. This tutorial maybe can work in other mobile phones that have Android 5.0.1, but all images are taken in Samsung Galaxy S IV and we don’t take responsibility if this doesn’t work in your mobile that isn’t Samsung Galaxy S IV. This can also work in Samsung Galaxy S III. Let’s start.
Do you want to Share internet? Here we go:
Step 1: You need to check if your Mobile Data is ON.
This sign can also be: LTE, 4G, 3G, 2G, E+.
Go and find settings in your primary menu, like you see in the next image:
Step 3: To Share internet find Tethering and Mobile hotspot like you see in next image:
Finally we are near to share internet, turn this on, like you see in the following image:
After you turn it on, click over Mobile Hotspot text and there you can see your WiFi name and WiFi password, like you see in following image:
AndroidAP is your WiFi name where others can connect, password is random and changes in different phones.
You can also see connected devices where you can control devices that should connect with your phone.
Note: Sharing internet with others can increase your mobile data megabytes.
If you want to buy a Samsung Galaxy S IV here are specifications:
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE; quad-band 3G with HSPA; LTE
- 5″ 16M-color 1080p Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with Gorilla Glass 3
- Android OS v4.2.2 Jelly Bean with TouchWiz UI
- Quad-core 1.9 GHz Krait 300 CPU, Adreno 320 GPU; Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 chipset/ Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A15 & quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7, PowerVR SGX 544MP3 GPU; Exynos 5410 chipset
- 2GB of RAM
- 13 MP autofocus camera with LED flash,1080p video recording @ 30fps, continuous autofocus and stereo sound
- 2 MP front-facing camera, 1080p video recording
- Dual shot and dual video recording, Drama shot, Shot and sound
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct and DLNA
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
- 16GB/32/64GB of built-in storage
- microSD card slot
- microUSB port with USB host and MHL 2.0
- Bluetooth v4.0
- IR port for remote control functionality
- Standard 3.5 mm audio jack
- Accelerometer and proximity sensor
- Barometer, thermometer, hygroscope
- IR gesture sensor for Air gestures
- Smart gestures: Smart stay, Smart pause, Smart scroll
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Ample 2600 mAh battery with great endurance
- 7.9mm thickness
- Smart volume and Adapt Sound features for the music player